We are glad to present the new tie rod for chairs, it fixes chairs without glue or nails.
- the tie rod can lenghten from 37 cm to 48 cm. This makes this object universal, it can be utilized for any type of chair and it’s so easy to use that anybody will be able to fix his chairs.
- Make four holes under the dowel rod using a drill of 8 mm. Insert the tie rods (decide the lenght of the rods before) then fasten the screws on the opposite direction.
- With the specific wrench tighten the four screws and the rod will assembly all the unglue parts.
- The tie rod will be positioned under the dwell rod so the chair appearence won’t change and the conic screws will be inserted in the chair without sticking out.
- you can fix chairs with rectangular, square and round legs.